Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LA STREET STYLE (THE GROVE)

NAME: Trino
OCCUPATION: Student
HOME BASE: LA
SUNGLASSES: Giorgio Armani
JACKET: Guess
PANTS: H&M
SHOES: John Varvatos for Converse

What’s your must-have item for the season? For Daytime: a light tank-top. For Night: light jacket w/ t-shirt
Who inspires your style? "No one person in particular. I like what I see in the GQ mags."
What city has the best style?  NYC
Who has whack style? Gucci Mane
Most money you ever spent on a single item of clothing? $200 on a pair of Jordans
Favorite website? 
www.karmaloop.com and www.niketalk.com
Favorite brand? H&M
Most common statement people make about your style? "I like the simplicity of your style."
What’s the item currently in your closet that you most regret buying? "I love all my clothes!"

Dream Job? A big time lawyer at a law firm 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home