Sunday, July 10, 2011

SOHO STREET STYLE

NAME: Forrest Renaissance
OCCUPATION: Media Mogul
HOME BASE: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
HAT: Epoch
JACKET: Levis customized by his brand (Choice of Name)
JEANS: Levis
SHOES: Steve Madden

What’s your must-have item for the season? "A bad chick!"
What sneaker/shoe style are you rocking this season? Supra
What city has the best style? New York City
Who has whack style? "A lot of Rappers. People should just wear clothes that fit reasonably."
What trend do you want to see die? "Sagging pants below the ass!"
Last clothing item you purchased? "These Steve Madden boots."
Most money you ever spent on a single item of clothing? "I’m a very conservative shopper and spender, so if it typically costs over $150, I'm not getting it! But if I do spend $150 it will be on sneaks."
Favorite website? http://www.alldayerday.com/
What do you collect? Sneakers
Favorite brand? Choice of Name (Forrest’s own Brand)
What do chicks/guys dig about your style? "My style fluctuates so much; it just depends on the environment. I think my style matches my personality."
What’s the item currently in your closet that you most regret buying? "I don’t have anything I regret buying."
What do you see as the next big trend? "I don't believe in trends. Just be you and let your personality shine through whatever you wear."
Favorite city? New York City
Dream job? All Star Basketball Player
Last book read? "48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home